Do you think you could possibly be pregnant and you are wondering what signs of pregnancy could be? Remember to examine the symptoms to your heart’s content, but your doctor is the only one who can confirm your pregnancy.
Most Common signs of pregnancy:
- No menstrual period – although this is not to confirm 100 % you are pregnant. But the absence of your menstrual cycle is a good indicator of pregnancy.
- Fatigue and sleepiness – for most women, fatigue is the first symptoms of pregnancy. If you find yourself needing an afternoon nap you could be pregnant.
- Breast changes – breast changes are also an early sign of pregnancy. Breast changes can include fullness, tenderness, and sensitivity to touch, and change in size.
- Nausea and vomiting – also known as morning sickness. Not all women experience morning sickness.
- Frequent urination – once you are pregnant, your blood volume increases and your kidneys increase in size. This can lead to an increase in urination.
- Fullness, bloating, achiness in the abdominal area – for many women, the symptoms of pregnancy mimic the symptoms PMS.
- Mood swings and irritability – hormonal changes may cause mood swings and irritability.
Are you expecting a baby and need a car chair? Look no further! Kids Emporium Midrand have a wide range of car chairs for sale. Call us on 011 027 4438 to speak to one of our car chair specialists who will gladly be able to assist you.