The warmer weather will start approaching again soon, it is a great time of year during summer to plan a family holiday away. If you have a little baby though I am always advisable to plan ahead before you hit the road.
Here are some tips for travelling safely with a baby:
- Check In with your baby’s paediatrician to make sure she is healthy
- Make sure that your babies immunisations are all up to date.
- Most medical aids cover emergency medical care no matter where you are, but it is best to just double check these things to make sure you are fully covered.
- Now that you have read up on some of these valuable safety and health information for your travels, it is now the time you getting packing!
Babies travel bag:
- Baby food and supplies, you need to feed your baby breast milk or formula, such as bottles and you might need a breast pump. It is always best to take extra food or formula in case of any travel delays.
- Changing pad, nappies and bum cream.
- Extra baby clothes.
- Rattle, book or favourite toy.
- Wet wipes.
- Medication (if your baby needs it).
- Whether you will be travelling by car, boat or plane these travel safety requirements are the same when travelling with a baby.
Do you have any Travelling tips when travelling with a baby?